My name is Molly. I am a 22-year-old (recent) college graduate doing everything I can to maintain sanity in this strange new world called adulthood. Welcome to my blog.
I was born the youngest of 10 children (3 brothers and 6 sisters) and have spent my whole life in the protective bubble that comes with living in a small, college town in the middle of tornado valley. I am a huge nerd whose love of reading has led me to earn a degree in English Literature, and whose love of British television often leads me to slip into a posh accent. I’m an introvert with the spirit of an adventurer, and I hope to one day travel the world. In the mean time I can often be found reading, writing, singing in the shower, baking, crafting, or working on my photography skills.
Here is quick run-down of some of my favorite things, in case you were wondering:
- Color: Blue and gray.
- Food: Anything pasta, anything potato, and cheesecake.
- Movies: The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lord of the Rings, Bright Star, Cinderella, all things Marvel…just, so many.
- TV Shows: Doctor Who, Merlin, Psych, The Office, Sherlock, The Vicar of Dibley, and Parks and Recreation.
- Books: The Chronicles of Narnia, The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, The Mark of the Lion Trilogy, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, all things Jane Austen…This list could literally go on forever.
- Music: Relient K, Adele, The Civil Wars, Ben Rector, Dave Barnes, Eisley, Nickel Creek, Paramore, and The Vespers.
- Extra: Puns and rainy days.
Really, the best way to get to know me is just to read my blog.
P.S. This is me: